Wednesday 11 December 2013

Vote for Shay! and a Lost Without You teaser

I'm so honored that Shay from the Lost series has been nominated for Best Supporting Male Character in the REaD Carpet Awards being held by Love Between The Sheets and Mary Elizabeth's Crazy Book Obsession. I'd love it if you could all vote for him. 

http://www.readlovelust.com/2013/12/read-carpet-awards-giveway.html

Shay's novella, Lost Without You, is due for release in February 2014. The gorgeous cover will be revealed in January. 

Now for a little teaser from Lost Without You

It’s the guilt and the loss that still tears me apart, like it was just yesterday. I have to live the rest of my life with the knowledge that I had everything good in the world cocooned in my arms, only to have it snatched away in the blink of an eye.


Once you’ve had something so pure, so good, so right; nothing and no one can ever compare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment