Saturday 6 February 2016

Exclusive Teaser - Feel (Sovereign Part Three) releasing 10 Feb



The Sovereign Series is almost complete with the last piece of the puzzle that is Alyssa, Barrett, and Aiden's lives releasing February 10.

You can pre-order Feel on Amazon HERE or iBooks HERE

Now for the teaser;

“Let’s go straight to the airport and get out of here. We can be at my house in three hours.”

“Are you serious?” I whispered.

“Deadly. One thing you should know by now is that I protect those I care about. It’s not just my job; it’s the man I am. Ever since Vegas, I’ve been wanting to take you away from all of this and look after you. I’ve just been waiting for you to let me.”

If you haven't started the Sovereign Series yet, you can download Touch for FREE from any ebook retailer at the links below;


No comments:

Post a Comment